OKANOGAN VALLEY MARKET REPORT
Sales were up a bit in June! There were 14 homes sold in the Okanogan Valley in June, compared to ten in May. The average selling price was $176,576, with an average of 143 days on the market. There were 11 land sales, up from nine in May, with an average marketing time of 385 days. Search homes and land here.
JUNE HOME SALES
|CITY||BED||BATH||SQ. FT.||LOT SIZE||YEAR||DOM||LIST PRICE||SOLD PRICE|
JUNE LAND SALES
|CITY||ACRE||DOM||LIST PRICE||SOLD PRICE|
These are sales reported through the NWMLS for the Okanogan Valley. They do not reflect the entire county, private sales, or those through offices who are not members of the NWMLS. These statistics are deemed reliable, but are not guaranteed.
* SOLD 40 acres for $30,000!
* SALE PENDING Log home, barn and 20 acres.
* SALE PENDING 3+ acre building lot overlooking Ell Lake (Adjacent parcel recently reduced and available!)
* JUST LISTED Log home, barn, 9+ acres!
* JUST LISTED 20 acres in Aeneas Valley. Power near. Fantastic views!
* JUST LISTED 4.65 acres in Aeneas Valley. Access to community water and showers. Great views!
* REDUCED 3+ acre building lot overlooking Ell Lake
* REDUCED Nearly 10 acres at the end of Aeneas Valley (adjacent land available)
* REDUCED 11+ acres at the end of Aeneas Valley (adjacent parcel available). Great for off grid cabin. Recreation nearby!
|Call Tina Holan at 509-486-0152|