Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A few real estate updates...

Wow - a beautiful day in Paradise (Aeneas Valley)!  It is about 60 degrees so far, and beautiful clear blue skies!  I LOVE this time of year!:)

Real estate has gotten very busy with the nicer weather!  I will be trying to squeeze out some time for my monthly real estate report, but for now, here are a couple of updates with my listings:

JUST LISTED:  Nicely updated 2 BR home on 1 acre with irrigation, just a few miles north of Tonasket. A covered deck on one side of the house, and a covered patio on the other to enjoy the birds and squirrels and nicely landscaped yard from wherever you like. Plenty of storage space both inside the home and out! Large 24 X 60+ shop has a couple of different work rooms, and 3 car parking, plus an additional storage shed too. Attached carport with entrance to house is so nice for rain or snow!  Priced at $130,000!  Details and photos here.

My Creekfront Retreat in Wauconda, WA has been REDUCED to $379,000!  Very nice, spacious home - huge kitchen, double ovens, hot tub room, 40 acres, two guest cabins, huge shop - lots of detail to check out!  You can see lots of photos on the Multimedia Tour!

To view past real estate reports, you can scroll through my Blog Archive section of my blog - there is one each month!

And, as a side note:  Today I become a CHICKEN FARMER!  I've never raised chickens before, but I'm pretty excited to be picking up the girls this afternoon:)  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment