As in June, there were also 12 residential sales in the Okanogan Valley in July. Average days on market was 129, and the average sales price was $152,492. I received an e-mail last night from one of my lenders, and he says this: "Today we locked someone in on a USDA purchase- 30 year fixed, no Origination Fee, 100% financing, no Mortgage Insurance, at 3.875%" He also mentioned that was only $9 per month more than his client was paying for rent! So, if you are thinking about buying, rates are LOW! If you haven't gotten pre-approved yet, let me know and I can put you in touch with the right people to see how much house you are qualified to buy! Search available homes here.
Land sales were up from June, to 17 sales in July.
These are sales reported through the NWMLS for the Okanogan Valley, and do not reflect the entire county, or sales from private parties or offices who are not members of the NWMLS. These statistics are deemed reliable, but are not guaranteed.
JULY RESIDENTIAL SALES
|CITY||BED||BATH||SQ. FT.||LOT SIZE||YEAR||DOM||ORIGINAL PRICE||SOLD PRICE|
Lots to tell you about with listing activity this month...
* 40 acres just 7 miles from Tonasket - Cascade views, trees, good water in area, and less than $1,000 per acre! Reduced to $35,000 - seller is open to creative financing ideas - let's talk!
* Home, Shop, Barn and much more on end of the road 95+ acres in Aeneas Valley! Reduced to $395,000.
* MOTIVATED SELLER! Home, Shop, and Two Guest Cabins w/creek frontage and 40 acres - reduced to $349,000!
* Two homes, HUGE barn, detached garages, four wells, 20 acres.... All for $260,000! Details and virtual tour here.
* Beautiful log home, detached garage, 1.4 acres, easy commute to Tonasket or Omak $230,000! Details and virtual tour here.
* Passive solar home, 80 acres, sauna, many outbuildings and non-certified organic farmland just minutes from Tonasket - $420,000. Details and virtual tour here.
TIDBITS AND LINKS
* 'Tis the season, and smoke is in the air.... Click here for updates on area wildfires.
* 12th Annual Garlic Festival - FREE EVENT! August 26-27 at History Park in Tonasket. Great food, local vendors, artists, entertainment and wine tasting from local wineries!
* THIS WEEKEND - Omak Stampede!
* Okanogan County Fair - September 8-11th!
FROM MY KITCHEN TO YOURS...
Peanut Butter Ice Cream! One of my family's favorites...
3/4 cup peanut butter3/4 cup sugar (I use xylitol...)2 2/3 cup half and halfpinch salt1/8 tsp. vanilla Blend ingredients well, chill thoroughly, and freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
A FAVORITE QUOTE
Control your destiny, or someone else will. Jack Welsh