Home sales were down slightly from last month, but several of the higher priced homes are finally moving! There were 14 homes sold in April in the Okanogan Valley, with an average of 250 days on the market. The average sales price was $247,643 - up significantly from an average sales price of $126,847 in March! As of May 8, there are 254 active residential listings. Search homes here.
There were six land sales in April, with an average of 513 days on market. Currently there are 440 active land listings. There was also one sale in the Farm and Ranch category. Be sure and check out the Featured Properties section below - lots of listing changes and additions!
These are sales reported through the NWMLS for the Okanogan Valley. They do not reflect the entire county, private sales, or those from offices who are not affiliated with the NWMLS. These statistics are deemed reliable, but are not guaranteed.
APRIL RESIDENTIAL SALES
|CITY||BED||BATH||SQ. FT.||LOT SIZE||YEAR||DOM||ORIG. PRICE||SOLD PRICE|
|CITY||ACRE||DOM||ORIG. PRICE||SOLD PRICE|
|CITY||SQ. FT.||LOT SIZE||DOM||ORIG. PRICE||SOLD PRICE|
* Just listed in Aeneas Valley - 3 bedroom home and 19.91 acres with hayfield.
* Price reduced, and seller is throwing in an additional 20 acres! Two homes, detached garages, huge barn, 40 acres and much more!
* Back on market with a reduced price - Creekfront home and 40 acres - HUGE shop and two guest cabins!
* 96 acre horse property in Aeneas Valley - back on market with a reduced price!
* Price reduced - Aeneas Valley Cabin and 20 acres!
* Price reduced - Aeneas Valley log home, barn and 20 acres!